Re: [Linphone-developers] Calls over proxy server

From: Lindsey Vastola
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Calls over proxy server
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 07:59:11 -0400

Make sure that your library search paths are right in Xcode. You will see a warning in the console if they aren't.

On Wednesday, November 2, 2016, jose fernandes <address@hidden> wrote:
More info about this,

when smartphones are connected to same WIFI network everything works fine, problem is when I call from different network. Ex: 3G to smartphone connected to home WIFI.

Probably a problem with stun request?

Thank you
Jose