Re: [Linphone-developers] Calls over proxy server

From: jose fernandes
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Calls over proxy server
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 12:57:34 +0100

Hi all,

probably problem was related with 3G upload speed.
Big delay, around 15s.

 If get more info or more details will share.

Thank you
Jose

On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 7:29 AM, jose fernandes <address@hidden> wrote:
More info about this,

when smartphones are connected to same WIFI network everything works fine, problem is when I call from different network. Ex: 3G to smartphone connected to home WIFI.

Probably a problem with stun request?

Thank you
Jose