[Linphone-developers] oRTP release policy

From: BOITEUX, Frederic
Subject: [Linphone-developers] oRTP release policy
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 11:27:35 +0000

                Dear Linphone developers,

  I’ve looked on www.linphone.org about oRTP releases : I found the source code releases web URL :  http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/linphone/ortp/sources/, where the latest version is 0.25.0 (november of 2015), and checking the Git repository (always found from your www.linphone.org site), it seems you’ve built 0.26.0 and 0.27.0 versions : I’m wondering if these latter releases are usable (I had some problems with 0.25.0 release), and difference between Git and Gnu releases ?

                With regards,

                               Fred Boiteux.