[Linphone-developers] Used SIP calls and Google voice recognition simult

From: Oussama SBAI
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Used SIP calls and Google voice recognition simultaneously
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 17:19:05 +0100

Hello,
I use a Linphone SIP solution on android. My requirement is to have an active SIP call and simultaneously use the Google voice recognition: call active, I want to use Microhpne for voice recognition.
So my question is, how can I free the microphone for Google voice recognition and how can Linphone's call recovered.
Thanks.