Re: [Linphone-developers] Android- LinphoneInfoMessage example

From: Fabio Takeshi Sakamoto 武史
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Android- LinphoneInfoMessage example
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 09:33:29 -0300

What I need to do:
During a video call, a peer send a XmlRpc to the other peer...

Could you help me? Is it possible?

Tks
Fabio

Em 11 de set de 2016 12:42 AM, "Fabio Takeshi Sakamoto 武史" <address@hidden> escreveu:
Hi Sylvain,

First of all, tks for your answer.
I am studying the example XmlRpcHelper, but it implements only the client side(sender), and it is an async call.

I need to see how to implement the server side(receiver) in android too. And I need the sync call. Do you have this examples?

Tks
Fabio