Re: [Linphone-developers] how can i add other codecs to linphone windows

From: Lentes, Bernd
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] how can i add other codecs to linphone windows version 3.10.2 ?
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 16:11:27 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Sabrina,

thanks for your answer. I'm not used to compiling on windows, so i will not try it.
My problem is: we need to participate on a vc. I try to establish it with linphone. The vc system is a Tandberg device. The video stream i get from the tandberg is just 64Kbit/s, which is of course very rare, so quality is poor. My video upload to the tandberg is ok.
I try to paste screenshots here: if it's not possible to send this e-Mail i can offer the screenshots as a download.

And a screenshot from the Admin Webconsole of the MCU:

You see a rate limit from 64Kbit/s.

Using Ekiga as a client (which i don't want to use, it's not stable) i have a rate limit of 4.1 Mbit/s. So quality is much better.
Anything i can do on that ?

Thanks.

Bernd