Re: [Linphone-developers] problem with android background mode

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] problem with android background mode
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 09:27:19 +0200

Hi Mohammad,

When you kill the app using the task killer, LinphoneService is indeed killed. However you should still be able to receive calls and messages via push notifications.

If push notifications are disabled, LinphoneService is not killed by the task killer.

If you want, send us logs from the application and we'll take a look to see if anything has gone wrong on your device.

Cheers.

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications