Re: [Linphone-developers] [Linphone-users] Announce linphone-desktop 3.1

From: Sandrine
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] [Linphone-users] Announce linphone-desktop 3.10 new release
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 10:36:39 +0200

Hello Sergey,

We did see the problem you reported and the patch you kindly provided for the new bctoolbox dependency. Thank you for that.
We are currently addressing this issue, along with the others we saw in your previous mails.
It takes some time …Sorry for that.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Sandrine Avakian