[Linphone-developers] Linphone app development for Tizen OS

From: Anup Kushwaha
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone app development for Tizen OS
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 20:00:40 +0530

Hello,

I am a 3rd party tizen app developer and have developed some native apps for tizen.
We are planning to develop Linphone app for Tizen OS.
Linphone is available on many platforms but is currently not available on Tizen OS.
But we have some queries.

1) Can we use the liblinphone library and make native app for Tizen OS?
2) Can we use the name 'Linphone' for that app or we have to use some other name as it is not official app?
3) We will have to make some changes to liblinphone for adding support for video capture in Tizen and audio capture using earpiece mic,
so can we add those changes and release them along with our code?
4) Can we provide the interface for adding new account in the free linphone.org SIP service for allowing uses to make audio/video calls?

Since linphone is under GPL license, we will open our app code and release it under GPL license.

Thanks,
Anup