[Linphone-developers] multiple sound cards

From: Shahram Shabpareh
Subject: [Linphone-developers] multiple sound cards
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 18:04:58 +0430

Hi
I have 4 sound cards and want to route 4 calls stream to each sound card. I checked linphone and linphonec and found that these apps only work with one sound card and when a new call arrives, previous call will be paused. I found that multiple calls can exist in conference mode but my scenario is to route each call stream to each sound card.
so i need to change the code. I will be really thankful if anyone can guide me how can i solve this issue?

thanks