Re: [Linphone-developers] segmentation fault receiving RPT AVP stream wi

From: Dragos Oancea
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] segmentation fault receiving RPT AVP stream with mediastreamer2
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 13:05:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I am not a Linphone developer but from my experience I can tell you the following:
The second port is likely the RTCP port which is supposed to be RTP port + 1 . But maybe that port is taken on your machine and it opens a random one.
The queue is full because it's 100 packets length by default so you're probably sending too fast and writing too slow.
Then your RTP stream might be multiplexed with RTCP , and that's why  it calls a function which is supposed to  process RTCP.

Cheers,
Dragos