[Linphone-developers] Calling issue

From: Abhijit Soni
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Calling issue
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 16:37:28 +0530

Hello Linphone supporter,

I am using linphone open source code and I got one issue regarding calling feature.

If my two device are connected with same wifi than only I am able to hear voice on call. But if I connect two devices with different wifi network than call was initiated but I was not able to hear voice of caller.

I want to make calling feature work in any of the network.

Can you please suggest me what should I do to make calling feature work in any wifi network?

Thanks.

Regards,
Abhijit Soni | Sr.Software Engineer
TatvaSoft CMMI Maturity Level 3