[Linphone-developers] segmentation fault receiving RPT AVP stream with m

From: Simon Röhrl
Subject: [Linphone-developers] segmentation fault receiving RPT AVP stream with mediastreamer2
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 14:34:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

I’m trying to receive a RTP AVP stream with h264 Payload using mediastreamer2. I constructed a simple graph with two filters (MS_RTP_RECV_ID and MS_FILE_REC_ID) to write the stream to a file. First thing I’m wondering about: oRTP opens two UDP ports: The one I specified with “rtp_session_set_local_addr” and another one which is changing every time I run my program. Why two ports?

Second thing: I’m getting a Segmentation Fault after a few hundred milliseconds when receiving the stream along with loads of messages like this:

“2016-08-04 14:25:12:951 ortp-warning-rtp_putq: Queue is full. Discarding message with ts=<different timestamps>”

According to the backtrace (attached), oRTP calls “rtp_session_rtcp_process_recv” which seems like a function used for RTCP!? I don’t want to use RTCP. Is it even possible to receive a RTP-only stream?

Kind Regards

Simon Röhrl

solectrix GmbH
Fürther Str. 244b
"Auf AEG"
90429 Nürnberg
Germany

Fon: +49 (0) 911 - 30 91 61 - 55
Fax: +49 (0) 911 - 30 91 61 - 99

Handelsregister Nürnberg
HRB21823

Geschäftsführer
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Schütz
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Jürgen Steinert
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Lars Helbig

www.solectrix.de
Our YouTube channel

www.imaging.sx
www.fpga.sx

Bitte prüfen Sie der Umwelt zuliebe, ob
der Ausdruck dieser Mail erforderlich ist.