Re: [Linphone-developers] Crash issue on Linphone source code

From: Henrik Husted
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Crash issue on Linphone source code
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 14:02:11 +0200

Hello

There's an open issue where the returned pointer from call to fopen() isn't checked.
This causes issues on system where the file system can be locked due to encryption.
I cant recall the exact location (I'm on my phone at the moment) but if you grep for "fopen" it becomes very clear where the issue is. I can look it up once I get back to my laptop. It might be related to zrtp keys storage.

/Henrik