[Linphone-developers] Crash issue on Linphone source code

From: Abhijit Soni
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Crash issue on Linphone source code
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 05:04:38 -0400

Hello,

I have modified linphone source code and make app as per my requirement. I have just made change in default settings.
Now I have uploaded application on iTunes connect for testing purpose via Testflight. But when I install application using TestFlight it does not work on login. When I try to login it crashes.
It’s working fine if i test it directly from Xcode but getting crash when I install it via TestFlight.
In info.plist file I have removed encryption key and set App Uses Non-Exempt Encryption to false for now.

Please let me know if i missing anything so I can move ahead.

Thanks.

Regards,
Abhijit Soni | Sr.Software Engineer
TatvaSoft CMMI Maturity Level 3