Re: [Linphone-developers] PLC Module crashing with SwitchVox 6.2.1

From: Russell Treleaven
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] PLC Module crashing with SwitchVox 6.2.1
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 17:29:17 -0400

Wouldn't the normal minimum size be 160 bytes for 20 milliseconds of audio sampled at 8000khz?

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 5:25 PM, Cameron Ambrose <address@hidden> wrote:
Tried the Adore SIP Client and it works fine.

I found this issue. It appears to be in the generic_plc_update_continuity_buffer routine. The rtp stream appears to have a gap that is consistently creating a data_len of 64 for that routine. Most normal packet loss appears to be leaving a larger data_len (>256). I resolved it by only executing that routine if the data_len is greater than 128. It may keep the PLC from performing in certain circumstances but that is preferable to it crashing.

Cameron

What happens with another 3rd party sip client?