[Linphone-developers] ICE with IPv6 on iPhone

From: Mike Frager
Subject: [Linphone-developers] ICE with IPv6 on iPhone
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 13:27:33 -0700

Hello Linphone Developers,

First, I wanted to congratulate the team at Belledonne Communications for updating the Linphone core to support IPv6 on the SIP level and for basic RTP. Great job getting that working! However, our application relies on ICE for setting up RTP streams and unfortunately this is not working yet on IPv6. Given Apple's requirement for IPv6-only support in the App Store I was wondering if anybody is working on the completing the STUN/ICE implementations for IPv6, or when it might be ready?

I've been trying to get it working myself but I have not had much luck. Is there a way to debug the Linphone core and it's functions & variables from within Xcode?

Thanks,

-Mike Frager
DYL.com