[Linphone-developers] No Sound with Linphonec on android device

From: Vikas Sharma
Subject: [Linphone-developers] No Sound with Linphonec on android device
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 17:13:29 +0530

I  have cross compiled linphone for android.But when i run linphonec on adb shell i get below error:

ortp-error-Could not find a suitable soundcard !
ortp-error-Could not find a suitable soundcard !
ortp-error-Could not find a suitable soundcard !

Also when i run the soundcard show command ,i shows null devices.

linphonec> soundcard show
Ringer device: (null)
Playback device: (null)
Capture device: (null)

While cross compiling medistreamer library for android i used --enable-alsa but even after this alsa usability is set NO.I have also set the mediastreamer-config.h file parameters for Alsa to 1

checking alsa/asoundlib.h usability... no
checking alsa/asoundlib.h presence... no
checking for alsa/asoundlib.h... no

Can I get some information to enable sound on android while using linphonec?
Any details to enable alsa support in linphone?

With Warm Regards,
Vikas Sharma
VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd
Cell : 9205865235 | Skype : vsvikas2013