[Linphone-developers] Problems with the remote configuration xml on ando

From: Benjamin Flügel
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Problems with the remote configuration xml on andoird and iphone
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 11:01:23 +0100 (BST)

Hey guys,

first post on the list, so please be gentle.

I have some problems with the provisioning via remote configuration.

What I do is enter the URI of my php-script and press the apply button.
This Script just gets all the data i need from my sql-database and echos the
xml-data.

My problem with this method is, that my Android-version of Linphone always
crashes.
But it sets all the data correct except for the password. This results in an
unregistered state.
I have to open up the menu where you enter the password.
I see that the password is there. Only thing i have to do is press ok again.
After that procedure the app is registered.

On my iPhone there is no such problem, but there is something else wrong.
The codec is not configured on the iOS-device though it is configured on the
Android-device.

I have no idea what causes these problems and what i can do to fix it.
I hope you can help me with this.

Some more information for you:
I'm using a Smasung S5 with Adroid 5.0, Linphone Android 3.1.1, Linphone Core
3.9.1
and an iPhone 6 with iOS 9.3.2., Linphone iOs 3.11.8 and Linphone Core 3.9.1.

I attached the xml-file to this mail.
This file contains all the data I echo with my php-script.
The xml-file is the same for Android and iOS.

Thanks for the help in advance and have a nice day,

Ben