[Linphone-developers] Respond to INVITE challenge

From: Frank Paaske
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Respond to INVITE challenge
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 10:49:04 +0200

Hi,

I have a client that register successfully to an OpenSIPS server.

It sends REGISTER, gets challenged with 401 and responde with a new REGISTER including authentications.

However, if I try to make a call on after this sequence has completed, the client is challenged again during INVITE, but it doesn’t send the response like REGISTER.

The sequence is something like this:

Client              Server

|-REGISTER-------------->|

|<-------------------401-|

|-REGISTER-with-auth---->|

|<-------------------200-|

Then nothing. I thought liblinphone would automatically reply like it does for REGISTER.

The logs says

” I/bel/No auth info found for call id [aYTuSkw7Fi] ”

and

” I/lib/No auth info found for [sip:address@hidden"

What can I do to fix this?

Best regards,