[Linphone-developers] Compilation of Linphone console application for An

From: Vikas Sharma
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Compilation of Linphone console application for Android
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 10:10:51 +0530

Hi ,

I want to use linphonec on android shell(adb shell).I found the documentation for ARM architecture only.So my questions are:

Can we run linphonec on adb shell?
As per the documentation ,there are so many library dependencies for linphone on linux.So Do i need to cross compile all the libs for android?

What are the correct steps to compile linphonec for android?

Kindly let me know if I can get some help on this.