[Linphone-developers] listening to a rtp stream

From: feinahabl
Subject: [Linphone-developers] listening to a rtp stream
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 11:49:21 +0200

hi,

my goal:
an app where you can either:
* start a call to our asterisk server, one way (only send audio, no need to listen to audio -> half duplex)
* listen to the audio from the guide (no need to talk/send audio -> half duplex)

i was able to successfully start a call on my iPhone to our local asterisk server by registering a call with the identity "sip:address@hidden” and by calling the destination “1001”.

this enables me to listen to the audio input of my phone from VLC by entering "rtp://@239.0.0.1:1234

i was able to listen to this stream on other iOS devices via MobileVLCKit, but it is a pain to include it in my xcode project and it is very huge in filesize too.

my question: is it possible to use your lib to listen to this rtp stream from other iDevices and how?

thanks, best,
kampfgnu