Re: [Linphone-developers] Belle-sip DNS Via TCP Issue

From: Trevor Alpeter
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Belle-sip DNS Via TCP Issue
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 13:33:04 -0400

Hi Gautier,

Thanks for the quick response. We were able to find the original project
from which dns.c was taken [1]. I replaced dns.c and dns.h with the
latest versions from GitHub, and it fixes the issue for the
belle_sip_resolve utility on Linux.

It looks like there are some belle-sip-specific modifications that were
made to the original dns.c (to support Windows?), so I'm guessing that
there may be a little more work to do to integrate the updates.
Hopefully it is pretty straightforward. Unfortunately, I don't have all
of the build environments available to do it myself and provide a patch.

Thanks again.

Trevor

[1] https://github.com/wahern/dns