[Linphone-developers] How can I read server info from response header in

From: Steven
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How can I read server info from response header in 200 ok
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 11:34:12 +0800

Hello everyone.
I'm trying to collect server info in Objective C level, which means I need to retrieve the server field in registration response message such as 200 OK for each session. I'm wondering is it possible without modifying the liblinphone?
I roughly went through the linphonecore.h api and didn't find a clue.
Could someone give me a hint plz??