[Linphone-developers] Linphone Android - No Way to See SIP Packet

From: Qian Li
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android - No Way to See SIP Packet
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 11:23:55 +0800

Dear Linphone developers,

I’m not sure since when but now the linphone android can no longer see the SIP packet details even debug mode is enabled. I remember that previously I can see SIP packet in the console. On the other hand, iOS app can indeed see the SIP packet. Are there any extra works needed to enable the logs? It will be very helpful.

Best Regards,
Li