[Linphone-developers] Linphone Windows phone Crash Issue

From: Madhu Sudhan
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Windows phone Crash Issue
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 18:17:49 +0530

Hi All,

I was trying to Login to the Linphone windows app using other domain other than sip.Linphone.org... i have a few customized domains which work pretty well in Android and IOS. but when i try to use the Windows phone Linphone-app with these domains. It Crashes frequently and does not allow me to open the application itself.

I have tried  the windows store version which was released recently i.e. 1.0.5.0 in feb 2016....can anyone let me know why probably could i be facing such issue with respect to windows phone Linphone..? Anyone else facing similar issues? any suggestions would be very helpful.Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Madhu Sudhan