[Linphone-developers] new linphone for Android crashes a lot

From: Russell Treleaven
Subject: [Linphone-developers] new linphone for Android crashes a lot
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 09:17:15 -0500

Last night I upgraded my wife's Nexus 5 to the new linphone.
It crashes on just about any maniuplation fo the gui.
I didn't have time to explore the issues and the device is not available to me until later today.
Also the registration status item does not appear and linphone will not receive calls.

My Nexus 6 upgraded ok but this morning I disabled access to contacts and started linphone which immediately crashed.

I then re-enabled access to contacts and it crashes on
-navigate to the history page
-navigate to the contacts page
-navigate to the chat page
-navigate to the settings page
-nagivate to the about page

it doesn't crash on
-navigate to the assistant page
-it doesn't crash on quit

I offer any assistance I can render to resolve these issues.

You can call me at sip:address@hidden if you would like to work on this with me.

BTW the new UI looks very nice.

Sincerely,

Russell Treleaven