Re: [Linphone-developers] Bug: Linphone 3.12 for iOS SIP id upper case

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Bug: Linphone 3.12 for iOS SIP id upper case
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 10:12:11 +0100

Hi Peter,

We are aware of it, and we actually force new account to be fully lowercased
for linphone.org account only. The reason is that our Flexisip SIP server is
NOT case sensitive, so we have to ensure that there is no similar names to
avoid conflicts on the server side.

Obviously using an external account, you can do what-ever you want.

Regards,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications