[Linphone-developers] LinphoneProxyConfig doesn't have addCustomHeader m

From: J Alex Antony Vijay
Subject: [Linphone-developers] LinphoneProxyConfig doesn't have addCustomHeader method
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 12:50:56 +0530

Hi,

    Yesterday I took the latest code and successfully compiled it for Android. It is working fine with sip.linphone.org. I am able to register successfully and i am able to make calls.

Now I am trying to use my server with some custom header.
I was trying to find a way to add custom header in REGISTER request. But I couldn't find any method to add.

I have done this in iPhone using "linphone_proxy_config_get_custom_header" directly.

But in Android, the method itself not available in linphonecore_jni.cc. Also "addCustomHeader" in "LinphoneProxyConfig.java" file.

But I can see other implementation like;
  1. Java_org_linphone_core_LinphoneInfoMessageImpl_addHeader
  2. Java_org_linphone_core_LinphoneCallParamsImpl_addCustomHeader
  3. Java_org_linphone_core_LinphoneCallParamsImpl_addCustomSdpAttribute
  4. Java_org_linphone_core_LinphoneCallParamsImpl_addCustomSdpMediaAttribute
  5. Java_org_linphone_core_LinphoneEventImpl_addCustomHeader
  6. Java_org_linphone_core_LinphoneChatMessageImpl_addCustomHeader

I don't know how to resolved this issue.

Any idea.

--

Regards,
J Alex Antony Vijay.