[Linphone-developers] Appropriate provisioning XML for G729

From: DaveO
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Appropriate provisioning XML for G729
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 16:45:07 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to activate the G729 codec via a Provisioning URL.

I've managed to guess the settings for a lot of what I want to do, but unfortunately I've managed to become stuck at:

    <entry name="mime">G729</entry>
    <entry name="rate">8000</entry>
    <entry name="channels">1</entry>
    <entry name="enabled">1</entry>

and even that I just *think* is correct.

If anyone is able to help, it would be very much appreciated...

The above does result in an audo section, but the checkbox in the UI is not checked and app won't negotiate a G729 call, so I'm sure what I've done it not correct.

Dave