Re: [Linphone-developers] Can't compile linphone, missing bctoolbox

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Can't compile linphone, missing bctoolbox
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 15:08:35 +0100

bctoolbox is a new library which provides a wrapper around polarssl or mbedtls but shall also in future shall provide more functions used in all linphone related libraries.
It's currently being integrated to linphone/mediastream and belle-sip and still a bit messy but shall be ok soon.

You can get it on git://git.linphone.org/bctoolbox.git
or clone the whole linphone-desktop depot (
git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone-desktop.git --recursive)

regards,

johan