Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone_core_redirect_call does not parse the

From: Eugenio Bargiacchi
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone_core_redirect_call does not parse the input redirect_uri; bug?
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 12:31:40 +0100

Hey,

I saw you did just patch it in GitHub, nice work =)

Just one point: I think you may have missed a "linphone_address_destroyed(real_parsed_url)" (or "linphone_address_unref(real_parsed_url)" since that seems to be deprecated). I say this since all other usages of interpret_url seem to free the address that way.

Thanks for the fast responses btw!

Eugenio