[Linphone-developers] main page icons not showing up in windows build

From: Ng Philip
Subject: [Linphone-developers] main page icons not showing up in windows build
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 03:04:34 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Linphone experts,

I've downloaded the 3.9.1 version and followed the instructions (that comes with 3.9.1 official release) to get a windows build using MinGW.

Its working except for the following 2 issues.

1) On the main page, icons pictures are not showing up.
2) When its minimized, its not showing up in the system tray and I got to use task manager to terminate it since I can no longer brings back the app window.

I was using a Windows 8.1 64bit machines to build. I was wondering if 32 or 64bit machines will make a difference.

I appreciate if anyone with experience in windows build or insights to this issue can share their knowledge. Thanks alot.

Best Regards
Philip