[Linphone-developers] Default user change ?

From: my.way
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Default user change ?
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 00:06:36 +0100

Hello,
I need to change the default user in Linphone 3.6.1 on Linux Mint.
I've search on docs and over the web for name and place of the config file for the gtk program without any success...
I found the file .linphonerc in /home directory but seems irrelevant...

[rtp]
download_ptime=0

[sip]
media_encryption=none
default_proxy=-1

The SIP section look like empty and I cannot change it at starting the program doesn't take my change and clear it..

Some Help will be gratefully received :)

Hi from Belgium :)