[Linphone-developers] Linphone python example: perform call from applica

From: Dmitriy Alekseev
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone python example: perform call from application
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 19:08:23 +0000 (UTC)

Hello, Friends.

I'm trying to perform a video call from raspberry to another host.
https://wiki.linphone.org/wiki/index.php/Raspberrypi:start
I started from that example. It works great with my own auth. info and sip
server address. Video and audio transfer works well.

The question is: Is it correct to modify this example with adding invite call
in func. run()?

Like this:
def run(self):
    self.core.invite('sip:address@hidden') # add this line
    while not self.quit:
             self.core.iterate()
             time.sleep(0.03)

Unfortunately this modified example works for me without video capture. I
wonder the cause is mistake in script, or problem is somewhere outside.

Thank You,
Your help will be immeasurable!Best regards, Dmitriy Alekseev