Re: [Linphone-developers] switching from polarssl to mbedTLS 2

From: Johan Pascal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] switching from polarssl to mbedTLS 2
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 18:40:14 +0100

Hi James,

yes it is planned to keep support of polarssl and add support for mbedtls.

It shall be soon available for bzrtp.

Bellesip and mediastreamer will follow, probably beginning of next year.

Note that until some patches are integrated to mbdetls, some functionality (DTLS-SRTP) would not be available unless using a custom version of mbedtls just as it is the case with polarssl now.

regards,

johan