[Linphone-developers] Need help in starting with Linphone-wp

From: Madhu Sudhan
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Need help in starting with Linphone-wp
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 10:13:40 +0530

Hi All,

Good morning,

I am very much interested in working with linphone for windows.

I need help to kickstartin a right manner..i was unable to find the right source code to start with..though i got various number of source codes in git..i was unable to build the supporting classes with it...

can anyone help me in finding and building the right code to work with linphone for windows phone.Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks  & Regards,
Madhu Sudhan Chandak