Re: [Linphone-developers] Correcting errors translation in Russian

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Correcting errors translation in Russian
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:52:01 +0100

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your patch! However, can you use Transifex platform to fix
translation issues directly? We are using it for all internationalization
process so that translations are centralized and easier to maintain.
You can fix these errors at
https://www.transifex.com/belledonne-communications/dashboard/all_resources/ru/?project=linphone-gtk

Regards,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer