Re: [Linphone-developers] Error compiling Mediastreamer2 library on Wind

From: Owen Lamont
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Error compiling Mediastreamer2 library on Windows(some files or variables missing)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 02:56:13 +0000

I’m getting exactly the same issues trying to follow the README instructions included with the Mediastreamer2 source. Can anyone tell me if the mediastreamer2 Visual Studio 2010 solution and project files included with the source are still being maintained?

I wasn’t clear on the directory structure even when retrieving the source code for mediastreamer2 and oRTP  plus the linphone-deps. I’m currently got a mediastreamer2, ortp, and and linphone-deps directory all under the same parent directory. However the filters in the mediastreamer2 and oRTP project files look like you’re expected to copy both those branches into the same directory otherwise there’s a bunch of bad source file links in their projects.

If these solution and project files are being maintained can anyone tell me what other steps are necessary to get those solution files to build on Windows?

I’m interested in potentially getting a commercial Mediastreamer2 license and if the VS2010 does work that would be a bonus since we already use that IDE for other products.

Regards,

Owen