Re: [Linphone-developers] chatting encryption and decryption feature

From: محيي الدين
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] chatting encryption and decryption feature
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 09:07:28 +0000

Hello Mounika,

Chat encryption is not possible, this feature is not yet implemented (or will not, I don't know)

I think you can use other alternatives like Chatsecure for mobile devices or Pidgin with OTR plugin enabled for desktop devices !

على 10 نوف, 2015 ‫ص 11:06، كتب Mounika A:
Hi

How to enable encryption and decryption feature in chatting.Chatting
 secure with Zrtp encryption? if zrtp codes is enabled in app.

How can we identify the encryption and decryption process while we are
chatting between two users on linphone source code in iOS

Thanks ,
Mounika.A