Re: [Linphone-developers] CMake version for iPhone compilation problem o

From: Amit Bagga
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] CMake version for iPhone compilation problem on xcode 7?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 13:38:41 +0530

Compile cmake from source.

Thank you,
Amit

Sent from my iPhone

On 11-Nov-2015, at 1:15 PM, Mallikharjuna Rao <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

 I just did a git pull for the iPhone version and when I run prepare.py I get an error about wrong CMake version.
 I have updated it from iTERM2.APP to latest and refreshed all the formulas, and I also tried installing from the latest cmake .dmg(3.4.0-rc3) but it couldn't installed on my mac. am using MAC OS 10.11 and xcode version 7.0.

 In fact the command:
 cmake --version
 gives me
 cmake version 3.3.2.

so I don't understand why the prepare script complains about wrong version as can be seen here: But it couldn't install 3.4.0 cmake file manually.

 CMake Error at configs/config-ios.cmake:78 (message):

   You need at least CMake version 3.3.20150815 but you are currently using

  3.3.2

 Call Stack (most recent call first):

   configs/config-ios-x86_64.cmake:24 (include)

   CMakeLists.txt:69 (include)

Anyone else experiencing this? How can I fix it?