[Linphone-developers] Linphone Codec Preferences

From: Michele Perrone
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Codec Preferences
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 21:44:11 +0100

Hi to all!

I’ve been using Linphone since one day and I find it a program of great value. Great work!

I have two questions about its usage though.

1.      How can I keep my settings “fixed”, as far as audio/video codecs are concerned? I’m using OPUS at a high bitrate, 256Kbps. I am able to set this bitrate and then make a call with it, BUT when I restart the program I find it ALWAYS set at 50Kbps! See attachment nr. 1.

2.      Is it possible to make stereo calls? I have a high-quality stereo microphone but it seems that Linphone recognizes only the LEFT channel. See attachment nr. 2.

Thanks in advance!

Michele