[Linphone-developers] rtpparse.c issue (reporting timestamp jump)

From: Shawn Sincoski
Subject: [Linphone-developers] rtpparse.c issue (reporting timestamp jump)
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 11:48:55 +0000

I had a problem with the value being reported when timestamp jump is observed.
It seems that the second parameter in the calls to rtp_signal_table_emit2() should
just be (long)rtp->timestamp instead of (long)&rtp->timestamp. Reporting the
address of rtp->timestamp was not really that helpful.

I was working with build ortp-0.23.0 but I see the same code in the most recent code.

Regards,
Shawn Sincoski