[Linphone-developers] No popup on incoming call

From: David Epelboim
Subject: [Linphone-developers] No popup on incoming call
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 08:58:00 -0300

Hi,

I'm just giving it a try on Windows, I was using a free product from a company which offers a premium one but I had to much echo and low incoming volume so I searched for an open source solution and got here.

I'm using the Windows (desktop) client and I want linphone to show a popup when someone calls that lets me know visually that there is an incoming call. With two buttons to accept or reject.

I've googled but all I got was this:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/linphone-users/2011-07/msg00066.html

Someone who wanted all the opposite.

I can see the Icon on the tray "ringing" but it is too small and unnoticeable when I'm focused somewhere else.

I believe the option is around and I can't find it, but I have searched a couple of times with no luck. Can you let me know where do I configure that or if this option does not exist?

Thanks in advance.

David.