Re: [Linphone-developers] android start at bootime no longer working?

From: Peter Villeneuve
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] android start at bootime no longer working?
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 18:15:32 +0000

I also noticed similar behaviour with iPhones running iOS 9. Older versions of linphone and iOS seemed to work ok.

But in my latest tests there is no longer automatic start at boot. Now admittedly my linphone-iPhone build is from early July and not latest git head, so maybe this has been corrected recently.

Anyone using latest linphone-iphone from git and iOS 9 can confirm that start at boot is working?

Cheers,
Peter