Re: [Linphone-developers] android start at bootime no longer working?

From: Russell Treleaven
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] android start at bootime no longer working?
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 12:01:17 -0500

Yes Linphone fails to start at boot on nexus 6 running 5.1.1 and 6.0.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 11:15 AM, Peter Villeneuve <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi guys,

I have a sony xperia with lolipop 5.1.1 and I just compiled from latest git.
Has anyone else noticed that start at boot time no longer seems to work?

I have to manually start the app each time I reboot the phone which is a pain since I tend to forget to do that.

Has there been an API or permissions change in 5.1.1 that linphone can't handle yet? it used to work well in older Android SDKs if I recally correctly.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Cheers,

Peter