[Linphone-developers] [Android - liblinphone] Ringtone playing in STREAM

From: Giacomo Furlan
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [Android - liblinphone] Ringtone playing in STREAM_CALL instead of STREAM_RING
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 11:19:34 +0100

Hello!

I've noticed that the ringtone is being played by default in the AudioManager.STREAM_CALL stream, instead of STREAM_RING one. In src/org/linphone/LinphoneManager.java, I found that two custom methods are defined to start and stop the ringing (managed in callState).

The question is: as I've not defined them and let the library take care of the ringing, is it possible to disable the default ringing and let my custom methods take care of it?

Thank you!

Giacomo Furlan Software Developer Software Solutions Designs s.r.l.