[Linphone-developers] Liblingphone or Mediastreamer+Ortp

From: Duchesko
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Liblingphone or Mediastreamer+Ortp
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 03:34:34 -0700 (MST)

Hello,
could you please give me your opinion about my situation? :

I want to integrate Video and Audio streams in a System I'm working on.
It is a defined amount of computers, and i know all the Ip4 adresses of
them.

Should I use Liblingphone, or should I establish a Ortp connection and the
stream on my own?
I dont think, that I need SIP and the friendlistsystem of Liblingphone.

Thanks alot
Andi