Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iPhone version 2.4 have some bugs

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iPhone version 2.4 have some bugs
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 09:50:57 +0100

Hi,

> On 27 Oct 2015, at 06:59, Mallikharjuna Rao <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> 1. Linphone iPhone version 2.4 have some bugs. On History page it cannot
> redirecting to HistoryDetailviewController by clicking on Details arrow
> button.
How did you install it? From App Store or manually? What was your previous
version? Please try uninstall and reinstall Playstore version and confirm it
still does not work.

> 2. G.729 codec was not dispalying in the Audio.plist file.
>
>     i have follow these below rules.. Include G729_preference in the
> Audio.plist file but it didn't show me G.729 codec for key g729_preference
> Key. for other than these codecs it showing all fine.
>

>      a) Include G729_preference in the Audio.plist file and set Default Value
> to YES.
>
>      b) In Project -> Target -> Build Settings find "Preprocessor macros" and
> include HAVE_G729.
>
> can suggest me for these above two issues.

You have to build it with:

./prepare.py -DENABLE_NON_FREE_CODECS=ON -DENABLE_G729=ON <other options> &&
make

Then it will appear in application.

> Thank you,
> Mallikharjun.