Re: [Linphone-developers] Set call duration!

From: bilal khan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Set call duration!
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:55:11 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Sylvain

Thank you so much for your quick response. In call history page, how I fix real call time for all calls? Would the above solution work for it.

Thanks in advance.

Bilal Baloch
 Software Engineer
+46-760-604756

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:28 PM, Sylvain Berfini <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Bilal,

In coreapi/linphonecall.c, in the method linphone_call_set_state, you'll see a call->log->connected_date_time = ms_time(NULL) for the state LinphoneCallConnected.
If you move/copy this statement into the LinphoneCallStreamsRunning, the getDuration() method will return the time since the call has really started.
Beware that a single call can go multiple times through the state LinphoneCallStreamsRunning!

If you don't want to touch the source code, you can always store somewhere the time difference between the first time your call went into LinphoneCallStreamsRunning state and the getDuration() value at this time, and then always substract this value to the getDuration() result...

Cheers.
Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications